Latest Game and Movie Reviews (Live Update)

* Game Ratings (/10), Movie Ratings (/5)

DS Tokyo Beat Down 7.1
Xbox 360 Fracture 8.0
MOVIE Knowing 5  CHOICE WATCH
MOVIE The Unborn 0
PC Left 4 Dead 8.7
Xbox 360 Mirror's Edge 8.5
MOVIE Dead Space Downfall 3.5
MOVIE The Day the Earth Stood Still 0.5
PSP Super Stardust Portable 9.7  CHOICE PICK
PSP Need for Speed Undercover 2.8
Browse more game reviews | Browse more movie reviews | Subscribe to articles

WELCOME TO POWERPLAY BLOG, YOUR ENTERTAINMENT BLOG FOR GAMES AND MOVIES. IT IS HOPED THAT YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG. THIS BLOG IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY, SO PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN. THANK YOU!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

How do you define 'bad games'?

Some games are so bad that I wonder if I have just wasted my money on them. Here are some of them:

Full Spectrum Warrior (0/10)

This game practically plays itself. The A.I aims and shoots for you. All that is needed from you is the moving of the soldiers. That, in my opinion, is boring, very boring.




Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (1.3/10)

Extremely poor graphics bundled with very unrealistic and lousy gameplay. I really want my money back.




Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (1.5/10)

Sorry, don't be offended, Splinter Cell fans. This game requires that you move at a very slow pace to avoid detection, so slow that gameplay seems so boring to me, so boring that I felt like conking out. This game is simply void of action.




Crimson Skies (2.0/10)

Too difficult to control the plane. Not to mention the constant boring dodging and flying.





Grabbed by the Ghoulies (1.9/10)

Another one of the crappy cartoon-like game. Be advised: For children aged 3 and below only. Oh, come on, I am not a 3-year old anymore. I need more mature games. Perhaps your baby would like this.




Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield (1.0/10)

No, I am not anti-Tom Clancy, but I really dislike this game. Turning on the night vision view gave me a throbbing headache after some minutes. Wait, your charcater cannot jump too. Too unrealistic is how you describe this game. Quite similar to Ghost Recon too.

Look out for the next feature: How do you define 'good games'?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kev said...

(radom guy)

oh man...i agree, ghost recon was horrible...

i was playing this at at party on ps2, 1v1, the feet don't move, and the graphics are horrid. polygons sticking out doesn't strike my fancy

AI was stupid...

(i'm new to blogger, mind being a reader of my blog?)

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powerplay Megabytes | Achievement Unlocked! | SUPER Rant | Game Reviews | Time Capsule | Movie Reviews | Previews | Hardware Guides | Features and News