Latest Game and Movie Reviews (Live Update)

* Game Ratings (/10), Movie Ratings (/5)

DS Tokyo Beat Down 7.1
Xbox 360 Fracture 8.0
MOVIE Knowing 5  CHOICE WATCH
MOVIE The Unborn 0
PC Left 4 Dead 8.7
Xbox 360 Mirror's Edge 8.5
MOVIE Dead Space Downfall 3.5
MOVIE The Day the Earth Stood Still 0.5
PSP Super Stardust Portable 9.7  CHOICE PICK
PSP Need for Speed Undercover 2.8
Browse more game reviews | Browse more movie reviews | Subscribe to articles

WELCOME TO POWERPLAY BLOG, YOUR ENTERTAINMENT BLOG FOR GAMES AND MOVIES. IT IS HOPED THAT YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG. THIS BLOG IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY, SO PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN. THANK YOU!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Game Review 7:FIFA 06

This review is based on my first-time impression of FIFA 06. If I still have more comments to add after this first-time impression, the review would be updated.

I laid my hands eagerly on the Xbox controller. The disc that was in the console was the disc of FIFA 06. Yes, this is my first time playing a FIFA game. No, wait, I have played the demo of FIFA 05 before. The first thing I noticed while playing FIFa 06 is that the players all look smaller, compared to FIFA 05. I can see the faces of the players clearly in the replay, unlike in FIFa 05, when only blurry faces could be seen. Yeah, great improvements in the graphics. I was just pressing the X and A buttons while playing FIFA 06 on the Xbox. The contols are more simple, compared to playing FIFA 06 on the computer (By looking at the manual. I haven't played FIFA 06 on my computer as there is a problem with the disc). These are the only things that I could see when playing a FIFA game for the first time. As I say, there is a problem with my disc, so I could not play it. The FIFA 06 that I played for a brief moment was at my local shopping mall. So, perhaps, if I get the my disc working, I may give a more detailed description of the game. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you can chose from many teams from many different leagues in FIFA 06. But, hey, that is the norm in all FIFA games, isn't it?

** This review may be updated at any time. Please take a look at this article again the next time you visit Powerplay. Just go to the sidebar and click on the 'Browse by Index' link under the game reviews section. Select the 'Game Review 7:FIFA 06' article. Thanks! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powerplay Megabytes | Achievement Unlocked! | SUPER Rant | Game Reviews | Time Capsule | Movie Reviews | Previews | Hardware Guides | Features and News