Latest Game and Movie Reviews (Live Update)

* Game Ratings (/10), Movie Ratings (/5)

DS Tokyo Beat Down 7.1
Xbox 360 Fracture 8.0
MOVIE Knowing 5  CHOICE WATCH
MOVIE The Unborn 0
PC Left 4 Dead 8.7
Xbox 360 Mirror's Edge 8.5
MOVIE Dead Space Downfall 3.5
MOVIE The Day the Earth Stood Still 0.5
PSP Super Stardust Portable 9.7  CHOICE PICK
PSP Need for Speed Undercover 2.8
Browse more game reviews | Browse more movie reviews | Subscribe to articles

WELCOME TO POWERPLAY BLOG, YOUR ENTERTAINMENT BLOG FOR GAMES AND MOVIES. IT IS HOPED THAT YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG. THIS BLOG IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY, SO PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN. THANK YOU!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My FIFA 06 needs some fixing

I think my copy of the PC version of FIFA 06 needs some fixing. I left me very fustrated, leaving me with no choice but to abandon the game and delay my review here. Everthing went smoothly during installation. The game got installed and it started as per normal. I was getting excited about FIFA 06 as this was the first time I am playing a FIFA game. However, the excitement all ended up in smoke. On the side select screen, I selected my side and the next thing, what I needed to do was to click the advance button to you know, go to the next menu. Things did not turn out quite right for me. I click the 'advance' button on the side select screen several times but nothing happened. I was starting to guess if there was something wrong with my cpoy of FIFA 06. I went on to restart the game numerous time but each time was a failed attempt. I combed the Internet for solutions but to no avail. What is the problem with my FIFA 06? And so, I cannot play the game and I cannot give you the review. It is just so fustrating for me to have an interesting game and I cannot play it. Readers, if you have a solution to this problem, please post them in the comments section. This is my first experience with a FIFA game, so perhaps, you readers know more about the game than I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powerplay Megabytes | Achievement Unlocked! | SUPER Rant | Game Reviews | Time Capsule | Movie Reviews | Previews | Hardware Guides | Features and News