Latest Game and Movie Reviews (Live Update)

* Game Ratings (/10), Movie Ratings (/5)

DS Tokyo Beat Down 7.1
Xbox 360 Fracture 8.0
MOVIE Knowing 5  CHOICE WATCH
MOVIE The Unborn 0
PC Left 4 Dead 8.7
Xbox 360 Mirror's Edge 8.5
MOVIE Dead Space Downfall 3.5
MOVIE The Day the Earth Stood Still 0.5
PSP Super Stardust Portable 9.7  CHOICE PICK
PSP Need for Speed Undercover 2.8
Browse more game reviews | Browse more movie reviews | Subscribe to articles

WELCOME TO POWERPLAY BLOG, YOUR ENTERTAINMENT BLOG FOR GAMES AND MOVIES. IT IS HOPED THAT YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG. THIS BLOG IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY, SO PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN. THANK YOU!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Game Review 5:WWE WrestleMania 21

Initially, I though this game was going to be fantastic, with so many match events and even more match types, including 'Hell in a Cell' and 'Ladder Match'. I was thinking: How could I ever get tired of playing this game? No, I was wrong. What a let down! For first-time players, you have got to get yourself to be familiar to the controls. They are quite complicated, especially if you want some beautiful finishing moves. Don't believe me? Take a look at the game manual and you will know. Suprisingly, each character has very few moves, which are always repeated very often. It is unrealistic too. How can a wrestler have such few moves? You know, a human body cn make so many movements. And wait a minute, how come the wrestler can survive for so long in the ring even if he/she is beaten constantly. I notice that while playing with the A.I, it took me about 20 to 30 minutes to defeat the opponent, although that opponent was being beaten all the time. It is just too virtual. Can't the developers let the game have more realistic feel? Due to the game's repeating moves, I stopped playing WrestleMania 21 quite a while ago. I only picked it up when my friends came over to my house. To put it simply, I don't feel like playing it anymore. It is such a waste of money. A very disappointing game should be the appropiate phrase. Do not waste your time on this game. You are better off playing other fighting games or Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (Game Review 4). Screenshots

Overall score:5.7/10
Platform available: Xbox
Good points: Wide Range of characters, many events and match types
Bad points: Dull gameplay, repetitive moves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powerplay Megabytes | Achievement Unlocked! | SUPER Rant | Game Reviews | Time Capsule | Movie Reviews | Previews | Hardware Guides | Features and News