Latest Game and Movie Reviews (Live Update)

* Game Ratings (/10), Movie Ratings (/5)

DS Tokyo Beat Down 7.1
Xbox 360 Fracture 8.0
MOVIE Knowing 5  CHOICE WATCH
MOVIE The Unborn 0
PC Left 4 Dead 8.7
Xbox 360 Mirror's Edge 8.5
MOVIE Dead Space Downfall 3.5
MOVIE The Day the Earth Stood Still 0.5
PSP Super Stardust Portable 9.7  CHOICE PICK
PSP Need for Speed Undercover 2.8
Browse more game reviews | Browse more movie reviews | Subscribe to articles

WELCOME TO POWERPLAY BLOG, YOUR ENTERTAINMENT BLOG FOR GAMES AND MOVIES. IT IS HOPED THAT YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG. THIS BLOG IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY, SO PLEASE DO VISIT AGAIN. THANK YOU!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hardware Guide 2: Nvidia 7800 GTX graphics card

This graphics card (256MB video memory) may look quite plain and simple to you but it packs extreme power. It is currently the world's most powerful graphics card that is not overclocked. Get your computer powered with this graphics card and you can handle every single game in the market right now. As game magazines mentioned, it will be better if two of these graphics card are slotted into your CPU, even better if it is overclocked. A pity this new and powerful gadget costs a bomb! That's alright, if you can't afford the big price, get its sibling instead - the Nividia 7800 GT, which is still good enough. A great buy if you have money this Christmas. Get it if you haven't. It is a must-buy for any PC gaming fans out there! I'm one of them, but you know, I don't have the money. It costs over a thousand in my country. I'm currnetly using an ageing ATI X300 graphics card. Happy Christmas! Click here for full specifications.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eyes & Smile said...

Thanks, Kyle.

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. A week ago I played at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

4:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best RMM utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central systems management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

6:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to try different stuff. Currently I am manufacturing my private photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I stumbled upon a really brilliant website which explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how correct the info given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I would highly value it, cause I extremely like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.

4:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one, i just added tons of some other new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powerplay Megabytes | Achievement Unlocked! | SUPER Rant | Game Reviews | Time Capsule | Movie Reviews | Previews | Hardware Guides | Features and News